- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Buy Christmas cards and hampers
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
Support QIMR and receive an immediate tax benefit
Workplace giving is a simple way to regularly donate to QIMR. It provides employees with the opportunity to make regular donations through automated payroll deductions without the need to keep and claim receipts.
Together, you and your employer can make a real difference. For more information, phone 1800 993 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll donations are deducted from your gross salary before tax, potentially reducing your taxable income. You receive the tax benefit immediately rather than having to wait until the end of the financial year.
Donate today through an existing program:
- Complete an Employee Workplace Giving form here and submit to your payroll officer; and
- Send a copy of this completed registration form to QIMR – Locked Bag 2000, Herston, Qld 4029
No existing program? Become a regular giver to QIMR through automatic deductions from your credit card or nominated bank account and gain a tax deduction for any gift over $2.
Workplace giving programs benefit your business by:
- Fostering a culture of giving that contributes to staff morale and loyalty
- Building your company’s reputation as an ‘Employer of Choice’
In-house workplace giving programs are easy to establish and can be delivered through your regular payroll system. Once established, there is little ongoing maintenance or cost incurred for your business.
Elect to implement a matching gift program, where you match your employees’ donations dollar-for-dollar. This is a further incentive for staff to take part and boosts company goodwill.
Alternatively, the following agencies can manage your program for you: