- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Buy Christmas cards and hampers
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
Donations in lieu of gifts
Good health is priceless and the ultimate gift that we wish we could give to everyone.
Would you like to celebrate a special occasion by demonstrating your community spirit and helping medical research?
Whether it is for the festive season, a birthday, wedding, anniversary or any other special occasion, celebrate it by asking friends or family members to give a donation to QIMR in lieu of a gift.
There is a quick and easy way to do this. You can set up your own fundraising web page and email it to your friends and family who can then donate online.
We will send them a receipt for taxation purposes and also notify you of their kindness.
For more information please contact us on 1800 993 000.
Thank you for helping QIMR to continue and expand our life-saving research.
If you would like wedding favours that truly are a gift to remember and are something extra special on your big day then why not make a donation to QIMR in lieu of wedding favours. If you decide to make a donation in lieu of wedding favours we will give you a personal acknowledgement card and badge for each of your guests thanking you for your donation.