- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR?
- Ways you can help us
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Purchase Christmas cards and hampers
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- Australian Centre for Vaccine Development
|Share on Facebook||Share on Twitter||Share on LinkedIn|
A life is never ended until all the lives it has touched have
Bequests provide a crucial source of research funding and we are extremely grateful to the people who make provision for QIMR in their wills. Their legacies help to secure the means for QIMR's vital research to continue into the future.
You can leave a bequest of money, jewellery, shares or property. Please see below for the correct wording for your will. We advise you to seek legal advice when preparing a will to ensure that your wishes are met as you intended. See the wording of bequest clauses here.
If you would like to register your interest in leaving a bequest, please fill in the form below:
To receive a wills kit:
Email us (E firstname.lastname@example.org) or freecall 1800 993 000.
For enquiries about bequests, call Joan Stockman on +61 7 3362 0251.
Download our Bequest Brochure ( 1.02 MB)