- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Buy Christmas cards and hampers
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
We are very grateful to families who request donations to QIMR Berghofer in lieu of flowers at their loved one’s funeral. These donations are a very sincere way to honour the memory of a loved one and become an everlasting gift due to the health benefits of medical research.
QIMR Berghofer remembrance gift envelopes are available at funeral homes or by calling 1800 993 000 or emailing us (E firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you don’t have a remembrance envelope but you would like to send us a donation in memory of someone special,
- Call us on 1800 993 000
download a donation form and post it to us
- Advise us of your name and address (so we can send you a tax deductible receipt).
- Tell us the name of the deceased and their next of kin so we can advise them of your kind support.
For more information, please contact us on 1800 993 000.
Thank you for helping medical research at QIMR Berghofer in this very practical way.