- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Buy Christmas cards and hampers
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
Create your own fundraising event
If you would like to hold an event or activity to raise crucial funds for QIMR, simply download your fundraising kit. Every dollar you raise will help to make a real difference.
If you already have a fundraising idea, then register online now. Or free call our friendly team on 1800 993 000.
Create a fundraising webpage
If your fundraising involves asking your friends, family and colleagues to support you, then creating your very own online fundraising webpage is free, fun and simple. You can start here now and then send your own web address to all of your supporters.
Here are just a few of our community fundraisers and their fundraising events:
Auctions and raffles – Happy Face Cent AuctionsSince 2004, Mrs Sunny Drescher has carried out Happy Face Cent auctions to raise funds for QIMR. She generously holds at least five fundraising activities each year and enjoys great satisfaction from raising money for a great cause.
Race Days – Fitton Charity Race DaySince 1999, Del Fitton and her son Ron from Fitton Insurance Brokers have raised money for QIMR through their annual race day and equine extravaganza events.
Golf Days – Riverside Golf DayJones Lang LaSalle’s Bob Rice and Robyn Bailey have held a successful annual golf day for the past five years, raising over $100,000 for medical research at QIMR. Both Bob and Robyn were each awarded QIMR’s Ambassador Title for 2009 in recognition of their continued support.