- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Buy Christmas cards and hampers
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
Showing our appreciation and giving thanks to our donors is something we take seriously at QIMR.
Our Wall of Appreciation sits with pride outside our auditorium in QIMR Central and recognises the commitment of supporters who have generously given over $1,000 .
Our donors’ acknowledged gifts may have come from our appeals, bequests, in memoriam donations, corporate sponsorship or funds generated by our community fundraisers.
There are four levels of gifts categorised on our Wall of Appreciation.
- Bronze for cumulative donations of $1,000 to $4,999
- Silver for cumulative donations of $5,000 to $19,999
- Gold for cumulative donations of $20,000 to $49,999
- Platinum for cumulative donations of $50,000 plus
Our Wall of Appreciation acts as an ongoing reminder to our Institute that we rely on the generous and ongoing support of the community. Without our donors, QIMR would not be able to carry out its inspirational and life changing research.
If you would like to support the work of QIMR and appear on our donor Wall of Appreciation, please donate here today.