- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Groups
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
|Share on Facebook||Share on Twitter||Share on LinkedIn|
QIMR Berghofer's public talks are free to the public and include lectures from our world-class researchers and other guest speakers. After the talks, a panel discussion will take questions from the attendees.
In 2014, we will be offering the opportunity for all members of the community to join us and hear about the exciting research taking place right here in Brisbane at QIMR Berghofer.
Hear about the latest discoveries in the cancer field from our leading cancer research experts
- Wednesday 9 April, 10:00am – 12:00 noon
- Tuesday 15 July, 6:00 – 8:00pm
Why do our genetics matter? What did we inherit from our parents - better health or disease risk?
- Wednesday 24 September, 10:00am-12:00pm