- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Groups
- Research support and facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR Berghofer?
- Ways to help
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Our Services
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- QIMR Berghofer Centre for Immunotherapy and Vaccine Development
|Share on Facebook||Share on Twitter||Share on LinkedIn|
QIMR Berghofer's public talks are free to the public and include lectures from our world-class researchers and other guest speakers.
Our Research Roadshows bring the latest research to you. Coming to a venue in your area. If you have a club or social group, you can request a QIMR Berghofer guest speaker at your next gathering.
Public forums at QIMR Berghofer
Hear about the latest discoveries in the cancer field from our leading cancer research experts.
Why do our genetics matter? What did we inherit from our parents - better health or disease risk?
- Wednesday 24 September, 10:00am-12:00pm