- About Us
- Our Research
- Diseases and conditions
- Research Departments
- Research support and facilities
- Participate in our research
- Research history
- Glossary of research terms
- Support Us
- Why support QIMR?
- Ways you can help us
- Donate Now
- Join the Rio Tinto Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Join our Regular Giving Club
- Join the Weekend to End Women's Cancers
- Leave a bequest in your will
- Purchase Christmas cards and hampers
- Corporate partnerships
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for QIMR
- Attend a fundraising event
- Tribute gifts
- In memoriam gifts
- Stories of hope
- Book a tour or guest speaker
- Our supporters
- Thanks to our donors
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- CMV study
- Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study
- Australian Centre for Vaccine Development
Media releases 2007
The Queensland Institute of Medical Research is calling for volunteers to take part in Phase I clinical trials for a new vaccine against malaria....
Obese people are six times as likely to develop gullet (oesophageal) cancer as people of 'healthy' weight, shows research conducted by the Queensland...
The Queensland Institute of Medical Research (QIMR) and Merck & Co., Inc., a global pharmaceutical company, have entered into a research...
Scientists at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research have commenced Queensland's first population-based study into the causes of Crohn's disease...
Scientists at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research have commenced Australia's first study into the causes of pancreatic cancer, the fourth...
Comedy Company 'Black dog' was the term Winston Churchill coined for depression – his own depression. Many people, from the famous to the person...
An international collaborative research group has confirmed a common gene variant associated with breast cancer that actually reduces the risk of...
An Australian-first study aimed at preventing women from developing endometrial cancer is facing a road-block, and leading cancer experts are pointing...